One On One - Ismail Izzani

Lirik Lagu One On One - Ismail Izzani

(verse) I can’t stop Looking Kamu memiliki energy yang istimewa Body rock Movin Kayak tempo yang mengikut cara kamu gerak Can I be the one to give you want you want Tak mahu bicara lagi (Pre Chorus) So if you got plans Throw them all out If you got somebody else Tell em you’re mine now You set the place I’ll set the time Then we can go live (Chorus) Baby Baby I Want you one on one Want you one on one Want you one on one I can’t lie (Verse 2) Tak pernah rasa Rasakan sesuatu yang lebih dari indah Tapi kamu Kamu telah mengubah Pemahaman ku selamanya Can I be the one to give you want you want Tak mahu bicara lagi (Pre Chorus) So if you got plans Throw them all out If you got somebody else Tell em you’re mine now You set the place I’ll set the time Then we can go live (Chorus) Baby Baby I Want you one on one Want you one on one Want you I can’t lie

0 Comments:

Catat Ulasan

“Untuk anda yang singgah… tinggalkanlah jejak, tinggalkanlah yang baik-baik, walau sekecil rasa, walau sependek kata.
Kerana setiap kehadiran itu, ada makna yang tak selalu terlihat oleh mata. Dan setiap kata yang kita tinggalkan, akan kembali kepada kita dalam bentuk yang sama.”